Welcome to the WinCo Insurance Benefits Page
Basic information is posted here to help employees enroll or change coverage and to provide a high level overview on each of the insurance benefits available to WinCo employees. If you have any questions on any of the information listed here, please contact the Benefits Department at email@example.com or 1-800-341-6543, select option 4 Insurance or short term disability information.
New Hires: Are you a new WinCo employee that wants health insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision, prescription, and short-term disability) or voluntary benefits? If yes, go to #1 and/or #2. If no, go to #3 or #4.
- Yes, I want health insurance benefits. Click here.
- Yes, I want voluntary benefits. Click here.
- No, I am not a new hire, but I had a qualifying life event. Click here.
- No, I am not a new hire, and I have not had any qualifying life events. Click here.
Qualifying Life Events: Did you have a baby, get married or have a similar life event within the last 31 days? (Or, my family member is no longer eligible for coverage.)
- Yes, my life event happened within the last 31 days. Click here.
- My family is no longer eligible for coverage (death, divorce…) Click here.
- No, I am over 31 days. Click here.
Plan Documents: Do you need more information on what your insurance benefits cover? This page contains the WinCo Summary Plan Description (SPD) and the specific summaries for short-term disability, long-term disability, company paid life & AD&D, voluntary life & AD&D, voluntary AD&D, and LegalShield. Click here.